NDNation.com is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by the University of Notre Dame
OWHF Game Prediction Contest - Bowl Game
| Cartier Field
| Back Room
| The Pit
| McGraw's Bench
| Jake's Field
| Jackson's Rink
| Fantasy Sports
Display results for completed/current games: Temple | Michigan | Purdue | Michigan State | Oklahoma | Arizona State | Southern Cal | Air Force | Navy | Pittsburgh | BYU | Stanford
View the Current Leaderboard
Here are the rules:
- This contest is open to posters registered when the contest starts. If you aren't a registered poster by now, you'll have to wait until next season.
- Scoring will be determined by the number of points by which your prediction 'misses' the actual final score plus 10 points if you choose the wrong team to win.
Example 1: Prediction is ND 35, SC 14 --> Actual is ND 28, SC 21
Points: ND=(35-28)=7, SC=(21-14)=7, 7+7=14 Total Points
Example 2: Prediction is ND 23, SC 34 --> Actual is ND 24, Southern Cal 23
Points: ND=(24-23)=1, SC=(34-23)=11, Plus 10 point penalty. 1+11+10=22 Total points.
- Deadline for submission is usually Noon Eastern Time the day before the game (in most cases, Friday). There will be no exceptions made. Once the file is cut, we move on to the next week. Keep in mind that, while we try to keep the contest open until Noon, Football Fridays are busy days for us, especially if we're on campus. If the situation warrants, we may have to cut earlier on Friday than Noon. So don't wait until the last minute, get your pick in.
- If you miss a week, your score will be 100 points for that week. In other words, you better not miss a week if you plan on winning.
- Miss 3 weeks and you are out.
- If you choose an opponent nickname, try to keep it tasteful.
- If you believe there's an error, please click here to send an email so we can discuss the situation.
- Leaderboard will be available after Week 5 when the herd has been thinned out, so to speak.
Predictions for Bowl Game:
|THEFLASH: Mediocrity is very lucrative for stupid coaches will lose to we're less mediocre than you guys are 2 to 0|
|IUINSB: ND will win 38 to 17|
|IRISHHEFF: Jack's subway alumni will defeat Delaney's invisible NY fans 35 to 10|
|BUCKMULLIGAN: When is this on, again? will defeat Opponent #13 34 to 10|
|DUKE: ND will win 30 to 28|
|MONKEYKNIFEFIGHT: Jamie Hyneman will defeat Adam Savage 28 to 24|
|NDPHILS: ND will win 38 to 17|
|NDRAP90: ND will win 28 to 24|
|C-3PO: ND will lose 28 to 20|
|HIPSTER: Better put a pick in now will defeat Or I'll forget it later 28 to 20|
|DENZEL: No one will watch Irish will defeat No one ever heard of 13 to 12|
|HOOSIERDOMER: ND will win 28 to 17|
All rights reserved, NDNation.com