by Mike Coffey
On Tuesday, July 31st, Jack Swarbrick will participate in an online “hangout” on Google Plus. Moderated by long-time ND sports anchor Jack Nolan, Jack will be interviewed by representatives from seven ND-based online communities, one of which will be NDNation.
The structure of the hangout gives each representative the opportunity to ask Jack one question. While we have more than a couple in our own little heads, since we represent our active and lurking community at large, we want to give you the opportunity to tell us what question you’d like to hear answered.
We will be asking our question third out of the seven interviewers, so we want to have three questions in hand in case our first two get snapped up. We’ll choose our three with input from this community, with the following caveats:
- Respect is key. We’re not going to consider any questions that sound like they were asked by a recalcitrant 10-year-old.
- Originality is key. We don’t want to waste anyone’s time re-asking questions asked and answered. So review things like WNDU’s recent series of interviews with Jack before submitting your question.
- Relevance is key. We don’t give a damn about Penn State or any other non-ND-related issues, so don’t bother with those.
You can make your voice heard in one of two ways:
- If you’re a registered member of NDNation, you can participate in this thread on the Gameday Board. If your question isn’t already in that thread, ask it. If there are questions there you like, respond to them indicating your support.
- If you’re not a registered member of NDNation (and why the hell not?), leave your question as a comment in response to this article. If there’s already one there that you like, respond to that comment appropriately. Since our software only allows five days worth of comments, you’d best get your suggestions in soon.
We’ll post info on the hangout on Rock’s House. You’ll need a Google Plus account to view the hangout, so you’d best get that taken care of.
Edit: I stand corrected, a Google+ account will not be required to watch the hangout. Further bulletins as events warrant.