MD beat Hopkins 12-11, so Denver vs. MD on Monday.
by Porpoiseboy (2015-05-23 20:41:25)

Fuck!

Tonight feels like football used to
by Nd76  (2015-05-23 21:41:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm having a hard time getting over it. I'm very proud of our kids and feel like it was stolen from them at the end .

Yep
by ibleedgreen  (2015-05-24 00:25:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This loss hurt bad. It's like we lost twice. Never thought we would of come back to force it to OT. Then we have the ball in OT and get no real chance due to sloppy play and a tough call.

My Ducks just lost in OT.

Not a good day for me in sports.

Pass the booze plz!

I hear you!! My grandson's freshman baseball team lost
by 57irish  (2015-05-24 00:41:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

today in the playoffs so their season is now over. Then my White Sox lost. Not a good day for you and me.

The call on Doyle in OT
by flanner96  (2015-05-23 21:50:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm still to mad to watch it to see if I should be as mad as I am.

Of course, one or two fewer turnovers or if that one rebound hadn't bounced right to a Denver player and we would have won in regulation.

I'd almost forgotten about that goal at the end of the third
by Nd76  (2015-05-23 21:56:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Until one of the guys mentioned it below. That was a fucking killer in retrospect. As you said, a whole bunch of things like that.

Or DU's 2nd goal which was checked out of the guys stick
by naptown  (2015-05-24 09:12:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And flew right into the goal. So many things that, if any one of them had changed, we would have won.

Meteor game *
by ShermanOaksND  (2015-05-23 21:06:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think...
by Porpoiseboy  (2015-05-24 12:37:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Duke, Cuse, Ohio State, and Penn State would constitute my horror Final Four. The Final Horror if you will.

EDIT: Forgot the Ann Arbor Clowns now play the game. Might have to choose them over Penis Taint.