His son just graduated from ND.
by Tex Francisco (2015-09-14 11:13:52)

In reply to: I feel as if that rumor has been out there for 10 years.  posted by flanner96

I don't know what his other kids are up to, but he's getting to the age where his kids are all leaving the house and starting their own lives, which makes pulling the trigger on such a move much easier.

their youngest child is a HS junior *
by ND8486  (2015-09-30 21:10:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All true
by flanner96  (2015-09-14 21:18:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I also wouldn't have believed that Bill Tierney would up and move to Colorado, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

Princeton decided to play tough with him.
by vitadulcedospes  (2015-10-19 21:41:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So he decided to go someplace else where six national championships in 20 years earns a coach a little bit of discretion. I would bet that Princeton wishes they hadn't made such a gamble with their program.