Not pretty, but a great win
by flanner96 (2016-04-10 13:59:27)
Edited on 2016-04-10 13:59:37

Duke was desperate for a win. They scored 17 against UNC last week. We held them to 6 this week and tired Jones out.

I thought they did a good job on Myles Jones
by wildesilas  (2016-04-11 08:48:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They really played him tough and he seemed to be frustrated most of the day. He made a lot of mistakes and did not play well. You have to give a lot of credit to the defense for that victory.

many unforced errors in the 2nd half
by brnd  (2016-04-11 09:29:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was probably the worst player on the field in the 2nd half.

At the 2:10 highlight mark, was there a penalty on ND?
by G.K.Chesterton  (2016-04-10 22:32:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pardon the question from a non-lax person, but love that hit.

They called interference but it was BS.
by akaRonMexico  (2016-04-11 08:09:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was a clean play, hell he could have completely destroyed him but he didn't. Basically the refs just didn't want the game to get out of hand physically so they felt they had to call something, but it only resulted in Duke getting the ball back, no man up opportunity.

The NCAA has cracked down on high hits the last few years
by flanner96  (2016-04-11 09:27:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....but that hit was as clean as they come.

Laxtastic! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2016-04-10 15:22:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What can separate a great team from a good team
by tf86  (2016-04-10 14:27:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is the ability to pull out a win in a sloppy game when the team is not playing up to its potential. We managed to do that today.

Looked like a great crowd with the less than stellar weather *
by Ocdomer78  (2016-04-10 14:06:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Largest home crowd ever for ND *
by ShermanOaksND  (2016-04-10 17:10:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was listed as a sell out, and was damned close.
by akaRonMexico  (2016-04-10 17:28:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Weather sucked, but everyone stayed till the end and saw a great ending!

I saw you carrying up a big load of food in the first half
by wildesilas  (2016-04-11 08:51:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I tried to find you at halftime but didn't see you again. I suppose you had to go to the restroom after eating 17 lbs. of nachos.

We wanted to see the Duke game, but by the time I went to
by akaRonMexico  (2016-04-11 14:22:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

order tickets the only option was the season pass - so we got it. With that comes the option to sit in the premium seats with the chair backs but new pass holders have to wait until after the initial face-off if there are any openings. Drew wanted food, and then wanted to move to the better seats.

Sorry I missed you!