I don't know much bout lacrosse but
by ibleedgreen (2017-05-14 14:28:57)

why were we trying to score when we just could of eaten the clock.

Since we were losing the majority of face-off's it could of given Marq a chance?

Congrats on making 8 straight quarters!

I don't know much about anything
by RocketShark  (2017-05-15 13:19:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I know a little about practically everything.

Part of it is the shot clock
by mikeybates  (2017-05-14 19:41:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The refs have discretion to put on a shot clock, and by taking shots you avoid it coming on.

True, but
by tf86  (2017-05-15 15:04:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Late in a game like yesterday, a shot clock coming on isn't necessarily a bad thing. If they give you a minute before imposing the shot clock, that still gives you at least a 1:30 possession provided you don't turn the ball over.

That said, I don't like the shot clock rule. I'm not usually a "blame the refs" person, but that rule gives the refs entirely too much discretion imho. Either have a shot clock or don't have one, but don't leave it up to the refs.