We owe the Johnnies. If we win, our second round
by cbo86 (2012-05-21 10:52:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

game would be either Rutgers or the Hall. I'd love to see the bats and strating pitching carry us in the BE tournament.

Time to mature as a team...
by 2Domer  (2012-05-21 15:44:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we can cut down on some errors in the field and on the base pads, and just deliver at the plate in clutch situations more consistently, it would make all the difference in the world. I don't see a team in the Big East that we cannot beat. We just need to play as well as we are able and cut down on the dumb mistakes.

I agree. Since we'll need to win this thing to get to
by Cbo86  (2012-05-21 16:14:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NCAA regionals, we'll find out if we can beat any team. Even with better D and base running our starting pitching could be tested with this many games in a week.

Why did I think the tournament was starting today?
by ShermanOaksND  (2012-05-22 14:40:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's a rhetorical question.

I originally thought so too. We're probably so amped
by cbo86  (2012-05-22 15:16:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

up to kick some A.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.