Cavan Biggio Is Irish
by Turtle Creek (2012-11-15 20:01:27)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Big pickup for Aoki. Was rumored to go UVA, but he decides to join is brother in South Bend. Will hopefully go a long way to helping us initially in the ACC!

Getting to campus as well...
by Indystar  (2012-11-29 10:54:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Word on the street is that his father Craig (future HOF'er) wants him to go to school. Thus MLB draft will not be an issue. We just stole a potential 1st rounder that is coming to ND.

I think Conor was our leadoff hitter last year. Pretty cool *
by 2Domer  (2012-11-29 13:29:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes...but
by Indystar  (2012-11-29 14:26:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

two totally different kind of players. I assume Cavan will be inserted into the everyday lineup once he gets on the plane headed to SB.

Yes, apparently they are way different...
by 2Domer  (2012-11-29 15:09:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I understand that Cavan is several inches taller and probably stronger. He must be a heck of a talent. I was just thinking that Cavan would probably be batting a couple of spots behind his brother in the lineup, which would be kind of neat for both of them.

Spot on 2Domer
by Indystar  (2012-11-30 16:18:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty neat feeling as a brother and parent.
I'm also hearing some rumblings on potential 2014 commits as well. Already have RHP Jake Godfrey in the fold (who is a complete stud under the radar), but another on on the brink...

Stay tuned.

Gonna have to spill it, Indy. *
by 2Domer  (2012-11-30 20:01:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

RHP...
by Indystar  (2012-12-02 09:32:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from Chicagoland.
Stud.

One more good pitcher and I think we will be tough. Thanks. *
by 2Domer  (2012-12-02 10:15:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tell you what...
by Indystar  (2012-12-03 20:01:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this staff is doing a pretty darn good job on recruiting the Midwest's top talent. 2014 RHP Jake Godfrey turned down offers from Vandy, Stanford, UK, and Louisville. New RHP recruit on the horizon from Chicagoland is turning down even bigger baseball powerhouses.

From what I've been hearing, they're already going even harder after the 2015's.

Curious for a name when you are comfortable with that. Thnx! *
by 2Domer  (2012-12-03 21:19:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can't give up my Chicago source...
by Indystar  (2012-12-04 10:17:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I'll be happy to share all info I have on ND baseball.
Some good things going on no doubt about it.

Great news. Thank you. *
by 2Domer  (2012-12-04 10:24:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Confirmation from brother Conor, who tweeted the following..
by 2Domer  (2012-11-20 15:55:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Irish number 1 and the brother coming next year...words do not describe how happy I am right now. #G'Irish #beatSC

Where did you see this? *
by Starshooter  (2012-11-16 06:13:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A recruiting guy named Kendall Rogers said this...
by 2Domer  (2012-11-16 06:44:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's a Signing Day shock: Former #UVA commit, @PGAllAmerican 3B Cavan Biggio signed w/ #NotreDame -

Wow! Major, big time recruit. *
by 2Domer  (2012-11-16 00:37:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rated the 28th best prospect by ESPN in June... (link)
by 2Domer  (2012-11-16 12:08:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.