Indystar, you called it...
by 2Domer (2012-12-10 14:14:10)
Edited on 2012-12-10 14:23:05
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Illinois' top rated baseball prospect in the class of 2014, RHP Brad Bass, has committed to the Irish, according to Prep Baseball Report. PBR calls him its no. 4 rated player overall (I presume in the Midwest, although I can't tell for sure). He's 6'6" tall and 215 pounds. He's hitting 90 mph on the radar gun, projects to add velocity to his fastball, and already throws a good, hard breaking pitch (reportedly). He and Godfrey are possibly the two best pitching prospects in Illinois, in that class. It sounds like Coach Aoki and his staff are putting together a really, really good group of pitchers. Indystar, I hope you will add your description of Bass (even if it repeats some of what you said before.) Thanks for the heads up on this. This is great news and really exciting.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.