ND winning 3-0, bottom of the second (watching game)
by TerryD (2013-04-02 18:06:48)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The Irish got four straight hits, including a double. Ryan Bull was thrown out at the plate. Did not look like he should have been sent home.

The game is on live video at und.com.

4-0 *
by TerryD  (2013-04-02 18:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

5-0 *
by TerryD  (2013-04-02 18:37:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND beats UIC 6-2 *
by TerryD  (2013-04-02 19:43:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I honestly don't remember the last time we beat UIC. *
by JHND  (2013-04-03 14:08:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

5/1/07 ND 4 - UIC 3 (link)
by IrishTrpt07  (2013-04-03 15:07:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NOTE: Need to fix the database as two games are listed as UIC, all the rest are listed as Illinois-Chicago.

Edit: Fixed the UIC entries.

Hopefully we're through the woods of struggling with mid
by cbo86  (2013-04-03 15:25:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

week games.

Mid-week games might always be somewhat of a crapshoot...
by JHND  (2013-04-03 15:41:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

due to using inexperienced starting pitchers. The problem we've inexplicably always had with UIC is scoring runs. I'm not sure if UIC tends to throw one of their top starters against us, but it's added an embarrassing loss to our record for a number of years in a row. I'm glad to see we got that monkey off our back.

Good news. Plus, we sayed in top 25 this week. Must
by cbo86  (2013-04-02 21:29:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have something to do with the schedule we've played so far. I was watching the ladies and forgot about ND baseball on video.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.