2 full weeks since season ended; not one word from Jack
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2016-06-04 14:39:47)

Is this just journalists not caring about the baseball program, or something different? And yes, I think it's important to note this somewhere....until something is done, one way or the other. This program was too great for too long to be ignored in this fashion. It's a slap in the face.

Savvy Jack has everything under control.
by hibernianangst  (2016-06-04 17:21:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trust the process and the plan.

I wish I could believe this. I am praying for the intercession of St. Jude.

aoki is praying for St Jude intercession - let us see who's
by DBCSMITH  (2016-06-04 23:32:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

prayer is stronger

There are no winners here.
by hibernianangst  (2016-06-05 00:39:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have seen Aoki with his son playing catch at the baseball field and with his daughters at the women's lacrosse games. He appears to be a great dad.

He has had six years to prove he and his staff are right for the Notre Dame baseball job. I am sorry it has not worked out.

And it's probably worth noting that BC has moved on
by Jaxdulac  (2016-06-05 19:01:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from Aoki and currently sits as the undefeated team remaining in the Oxford regional. Tulane has to beat BC twice.

This team has a much higher ceiling than it is showing. *
by cbo86  (2016-06-05 17:56:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post