Hiring a corporate finance analyst in So. FL
by Freight Train (2012-12-22 21:25:20)

Have to have at least 8 years of financial valuation and analysis experience. Need to understand DCF, IRR, NPV, EPS and other related financial evaluation techniques. Company has been named Fortune's #1 Most Admired Company in its industry sector for six straight years. If interested, post here and we can talk more.

Send me an e-mail please. *
by 96_ND (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-01 11:47:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Interested in talking
by stanford_77 (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-28 13:42:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Interested in talking about the position. Considering a move from current employer. Have approximately 10 years experience in the business valuation arena along with 20 years of teaching finance at various universities.

Email address is enclosed

Email enclosed
by flirish08 (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-28 12:10:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would be interested in chatting with you. Not specifically about this position since I do not have the necessary experience, but it would be great to learn more about your company for any future opportunities.