sales positions available Denver *
by jt (2013-11-18 13:54:56)

This user did not provide content for this post

those who are interested please read
by jt (click here to email the poster)  (2013-11-22 12:29:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1) it is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance to sales manager. We would cover recruiting for the manager.

2) the starting position involves a leads program for life insurance sales to keep you busy but the hope would be to get people up to full service financial planning in a relatively short period of time.

3) It is 100% commission to start.

If you're still interested, send me an email.

What is the position for?
by DomerJon (click here to email the poster)  (2013-11-22 10:41:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am not familiar with what you do, but may have some interest.

Also interested.
by Holtz (click here to email the poster)  (2013-11-21 20:49:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Email enclosed. Thanks.

Interested!
by redbeard (click here to email the poster)  (2013-11-21 17:41:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can e-mail you, or shoot one to me!