I have several jobs in DoD eng/mfg that need filling.
by Giggity_Giggity (click here to email the poster) (2013-12-18 17:08:00)

I am personally hiring an assistant controller and a manager of internal audit/compliance here in Maryland; there are multiple other jobs near Chicago, Orlando, and Boston as well. See the link for details.

Email me directly to let me know you're applying from this board so I can get you through the HR gates.

Hey GG. an ND buddy ( defense senior bD guy) is going to be
by SEE  (2014-01-01 18:51:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looking soon. Anything in that arena?

Depends on his background and area of influence.
by Giggity_Giggity (click here to email the poster)  (2014-01-02 10:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Email me and let me know what he does and which customers he deals with.

Can't find the right thales job here?
by nacholibre  (2013-12-19 08:18:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thend uth your rethume anyways!

That made me snicker because I'm a teenager, apparently.

I would apply for both, but that would be a long commute
by Stonebreaker9  (2013-12-18 19:34:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From here

You're a good man Charlie Brown. *
by bengalbout  (2013-12-18 18:19:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post