Looking for job in the Chicago area, looking for assistance
by Endthecursein05 (click here to email the poster) (2016-08-22 16:33:10)

As some of you may know on this board, I have been in education for the past 18 years, mainly in the state of Michigan. I am recently divorced and I am moving to Chicago. I have done a couple of part time things in Michigan for the past couple of months, but I have been applying to several things in Chicago and not having much luck yet. I need a full time job and would like to stay in the Chicago region.

I am hoping to do something different than administrative positions, but I am not opposed to it. I have been looking at trainer positions, HR, EdTech positions, or something at the post secondary level. I am open to other ideas as well.

If you know of anything, or could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Linkedin is updated, been using indeed, ladders, and looking at career pages for different companies. I am trying to network as well. Touched base with a couple of people from high school or previous jobs, but don't have a lot of connections in town. I am meeting with a couple of people this week, but not sure where it will lead. I will keep at it everyday.

My email is attached. I am sorry to clutter the board with this, but I have seen several miracles because of people here, and I am need of one myself.

Thank you all!