Upon 2d review, his "great foundation" comments are...
by Scoop80 (2014-12-25 11:33:18)
Edited on 2014-12-25 11:37:57
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Swarbrick backs Kelly in an interview with The Observer  posted by BigNDfan

extremely irksome. If the foundation is so GD great, then why are there so many visible cracks in the structure? This team w/ the great S&C, nutritional, and medical programs had subpar (or worse) performances against PU, Syr, UNC, Navy, ASU, NW, UL, and USC. That's 8 of the last 10 games if you're keeping score at home.

I need to get back to my family today and, in the coming days, ask myself whether it's still worth it to care so much about a program whose stewards are content w/ BC-level expectations.

EDIT: I still think that the last 7:00 or so of regulation v. NW was a turning point for BK's ND tenure, but our AD has bigger priorities w/ the big erection and the resulting circuitous walking patterns.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.