Good luck to him. I was always hoping that he would
by cj (2015-01-19 15:57:45)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: DaVaris Daniels declares for NFL (link)  posted by sbc

set the record straight on what happened....

His father was adamant for a long time about DaVaris having done nothing wrong.

I though he could have a breakout year next year and show some leadership/maturity.

"Daniels said he spoke with his son after it was revealed he was one of four players questioned as part of Notre Dame's investigation into alleged academic dishonesty and said the senior receiver is "good."

"He knows that he didn't do anything wrong," Daniels said on NBC Chicago Sunday."

"Daniels added: "DaVaris wrote his own papers. He actually sent paperwork home for me to look over, and I sent it back to that email address. And the school email system is what they're checking out. And I think they're looking at the email system and trying to see if they got help with their work.""

"Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick said the university's investigation has poured over "thousands" of emails so far, and some of the correspondences that have implicated Daniels go back to two years ago.

"They questioned him about emails from his ex-girlfriend two years ago," the elder Daniels said. "And he told me they joke around a lot and they're looking at that as if he was cheating.""

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.