He was a Kelly kiss-ass for a long time
by El Kabong (2022-04-08 10:52:52)

In reply to: I liked his article but have a question  posted by drmurray

Then his primary source on the coaching staff got fired, so all of a sudden Kelly was a big meanie who didn't know what he was doing.

"CoachD" is a grade-A asshole who doesn't know shit about shit.

Who was his source who got fired? *
by VaDblDmr  (2022-04-08 23:37:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bob Davie's secretary *
by RJD  (2022-04-14 08:03:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FWIW, he's admitted that he was wrong about Kelly
by Freight Train  (2022-04-08 12:29:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been told frequently by mentors of mine that I need to exhibit more patience with people who don't see the future as quickly as I and most other highly intuitive people do. Most people are highly sensory and they need a lot more evidence. It's mistaken for being self-serving or just plain dumb, but some people really just need more data points. Driskell is one of those. Be kind. He got there eventually.

You really should save your ire for Sampson and Hansen. You can invest every once of vitriol you can muster in them. Prister also thinks you're a racist BTW.

That is a load of crap
by ACross  (2022-04-08 18:37:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was all in the Kelly,and was dismissive of criticisms of Kelly. He postured that his opinions were to be given greater weight than people with a triple digit IQ because he was a short ti.e assistant coach at a community college.

He has no credibility. He gets zero points.

That's as it may be
by El Kabong  (2022-04-08 13:44:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But he launched a lot of vitriol at the people who arrived at the correct conclusion much much more quickly than he did. I didn't see too many mea culpas sent in those directions -- more like blocked Twitter accounts.

He's a putz.

Point of order
by jt  (2022-04-08 21:44:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He did the same thing with Weis.

He was one of Charlie’s Musk Oxen *
by threeleafdomer  (2022-04-10 11:35:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gotcha. Well, that's...not good. *
by Freight Train  (2022-04-08 14:04:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or, as Ruth from Ozark would say
by IrishLep  (2022-04-08 11:50:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He doesn’t know shit about fuck

Haha, that makes a lot more sense.
by mocopdx  (2022-04-08 10:54:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew him to be a gigantic douche for years. I was surprised when he began to turn on Kelly. Should've guessed it was for bullshit reasons.