trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
by jt (2024-04-04 13:46:35)

In reply to: Why didnt you bold where he gave tribute to his patron?  posted by ACross

we don't know the exact context; is Hansen a savvy fan boy? He's the one asking the questions and he could have framed everything Sampson-esque in a way that sort of forced him to answer in the positive re Jack.

While I agree with you and the poster below that it is excessive (even for someone who wants to praise his predecessor) I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, it will show up soon enough if he is a savvy clone.

Agreed- actions will speak far louder than words
by mocopdx  (2024-04-04 19:30:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It won’t take long to understand what we’re working with, and I don’t think these quotes tell us much yet.

Indeed, the truth will out.
by Manorcal  (2024-04-05 12:37:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Until then, both praise and censure can be put on hold.

At the very least he’s drawn a line. You don’t make
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-04-04 17:53:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

statements like that and then offer gushing praise for a season where your best win is over Temple like Jack did in ‘15.

That is fair enough *
by ACross  (2024-04-04 15:18:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post