Notes from the game
by RoccoGlobboSchoolForWomen (2024-04-20 15:15:44)
Edited on 2024-04-20 15:16:06

On the QBs:
- Angeli - He will be a wonderful backup. He was accurate with the ball and was comfortable in the pocket. However, his ball occasionally floats on him. We should hope Leonard is and stays healthy this fall.
- Minchey - Throws a nice ball and will be able to pick up yards when the pocket collapses. However, he’s still very raw. Threw some really bad balls.
- CJ Carr - Wow. I can’t believe how good he looked. Throws a beautiful ball. Very polished for a freshman - knew when to leave the pocket and did a great job keeping his head up and finding someone on broken plays. Almost every ball was right on the money. He might be our best QB - certainly was the best today.

On the WRs:
- None of the group really stood out to me. Gilbert made some nice plays after starting with a really bad drop. Eli Raridon had several catches and a couple bad drops. Was hoping to see to see more thrown Kris Mitchell’s direction. Colzie looked healthy and made a couple nice plays.
- The entire group needs to clean up the dropped balls.
- I suspect Faison will be our top performer this fall. We’ll need other guys to emerge - Greathouse in particular.

Other players who impressed:
- KVA looks like everything that was promised
- Love how Aneyas Williams runs. He should contribute immediately - especially in short yardage situations.
- Sevillano and Vernon are big boys on the DL. Jason Onye is an ass kicker.
- Micah Bell’s name kept popping up.

Replies: