I don’t believe the even requires the government to prove he
by wpkirish (2024-02-01 14:43:59)

In reply to:  posted by

Received a lower rate. Apparently the state of New York at some point made the decision that submitting fraudulent information to banks was something they wanted to prohibit and passed a law to do exactly that. Almost as if they believed as the largest financial center in the country they wanted to send a message don’t even think about doing what he almost no denies he did.

We had a customer who gave us fraudulent tax returns. Actually he said he gave us accurate tax returns it was the ones he sent to the government that were bad. Don’t recall if it was a tax charge or a bank fraud He was sentenced to two years in federal custody. If I recall correctly it was a 250,000 loan.

Trump was convinced he could do anything and get away with it so he tried and for a long time he did. Now that he is being held accountable he has convinced a lot of people these cases are not on the up and up. Does that mean you think he did not submit fraudulent information or he should not be prosecuted for doing so? Do I think Trump is the only one who has done this? Probably not but does not change the fact he did what he did. The sheer brazenness of saying your condo is three times the size it is or changing your net worth based upon how you feel about your “brand” is mind boggling. The fact we are now beginning to learn more about his opaque finances and the fraud contained in them will Be interesting to watch.