Biden cannot remember when he was VP or when Beau died?
by G.K.Chesterton (2024-02-08 16:18:39)
Edited on 2024-02-08 16:18:49

In reply to: to me, the most devastating part  posted by DBCooper

This is coming from a special counsel (and yet Biden's office is refuting the story - it figures). Biden also recently mixed up Macron with Mitterand (deader than a doornail), as well as mixing up Merkel with Kohl (long dead).

This is Alice in Wonderland stuff. Why are the Democrats whistling by the graveyard? Where are the editors of major newspapers on this topic? The ones who brought out the 25th Amendment discussion for the previous president have been quiet. If we are attacked tomorrow, we are in big trouble.

Here is the full excerpt:

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). 839 He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. 81rn And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Eiden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Replies: