I believe most religious orders require retirement by 70...
by Kbyrnes (2024-02-08 16:45:17)
Edited on 2024-02-08 16:47:20

In reply to: The Biden Classified Materials Report is Out.  posted by EricCartman

...to 75 years of age. I think the age range for presidents could reasonably be established at no less the 35 and no greater than 75 at the time of inauguration.

Some of the things I heard Biden had forgotten are things I might have to think twice about. What was the first year I served on the board of directors of the Chicago Chapter of the Appraisal Institute? That's not something I've committed to memory; it was maybe 2012 or 2013. I could look it up. But goofing up when you became or were Vice President of the U.S. less than 10 years after the fact is crazy.

His people have adduced the fact that he was interviewed in the immediate wake of the October 7 massacre in Gaza, which I think is an implausible excuse. If you were Sully in those three minutes out of LaGuardia and asked questions about what you did years ago, I'd expect some distracted answers. Not in Biden's case; I assume he was not being questioned by the special counsel while at the same exact time receiving briefings from Israel.

Replies: