I don't really care about the Sisi/Mexico thing, at the
by krudler (2024-02-09 12:09:09)

In reply to: I'd make a sports comparison  posted by AquinasDomer

time I understood the point he was making and didn't really thing twice about it. I can see how some of the talking heads will make an issue of it but I didn't think that one was a big deal. What concerns me more is the things like we hear in the Hur report (not sure why Hur would make any of that up), his misremembering of basic facts ("my son died in Iraq"), his ever-changing stories of static historical events, falling asleep at world events, putting a lid on his day extremely early, his constant battles with the teleprompter, the random trailing off and non-sequiturs, and the great lengths his staff takes to hide him from the public (which again indicates to me that they don't trust him).

Look, you're a doctor so your opinion carries weight here, but neither of us are shrinks or spend any time with Biden to be able to render a fully informed judgment on this. I've just seen people first hand at the early stages of senility/dementia, and this report caught my eye when it's put in the context of some of his public issues. I'm open to the fact that I could be totally off here.

Replies: