Yes but you also need to accept that this isn’t just Trump
by vermin05 (2024-02-11 06:24:08)
Edited on 2024-02-11 06:54:39

In reply to: It’s OK to admit Democrats have warts, too. *  posted by Marine Domer

This is the stated policy goal of the Republican Party. Donald Trump has turned a once great party into his rubber stamp for any wimsy that hits his vindictive, narcissistic, racist, sexist, authoritarian brain. I used to think that wasn’t true and it’s why I wrote in a vote for President in 2016. It was clear to me that the GOP policy=Trump policy back in 2018. I know you haven’t come to that conclusion yet, but how can you not come to this conclusion after the events of this week? Compromise border bill blocked for short term political gains, suddenly dropping McDaniels because the only time she didn’t rubber stamp Trump (Jan 6) was no longer acceptable loyalty. The GOP is not a democratic party, it’s a cult of personality centered around a want to be dictator. It is only filled with true believers, dupes who continue to not accept this ain’t the party of the 2000s, and cowards that lie to the second group in a pathetic attempt to hold on to any power. Please stop being duped.

Replies: