You have a strange definition of Trumplover.
by Jfs86 (2024-02-22 12:15:08)

In reply to: Pathetic Trumplover *  posted by ACross

I have never said anything positive about his character. In 2016, he had already won the primary. He was only candidate when NJ got to vote.

I have read National Review and American Spectator since early 1990. I know of the Clintons and Biden and their flaws.

In 2016, I knew of Trump and his flaws. I also knew of HRC. I would vote for Joe Biden over HRC.

I view Biden as every bit as sleazy as Trump. And the progressive policies being pushed by Democrats are unacceptable to me.

Voting has consequences. After Watergate, the Democrats took control of Congress and built a huge administrative state. I do not want that again.

The policies pushed by the left like CRT and allowing schools to hide things from parents are more likely to occur with Democrats being elected.

I am not going to not vote for 10 to 20 years until all the Trumpers are defenestrated from the party. By then, a Democratic controlled Congress and presidency will have passed reparations and non-citizen voting. Before I get a FFS, NYC city Council has pushed for non citizens voting. Many government bodies have passed or are studying reparations.

Cross, in this thread, you said dipshits like me are ruining this country.

I disagree. I am a member of my parish finance committee. I am a member of the Knights of Columbus and Holy Name Society. I am one of the 20% who show up whenever needed. I was a member of the fathers club. I am a lector and Eucharistic minister. I belong to 3 men's prayer groups. I pray the Rosary on first Fridays.

For many of these events, we may get a maximum of 20 people. On the First Friday of February, there were 4 of us to pray the Rosary for the unborn. I have already signed up for the Lenten fish fry. The dozen of us will work 8 hours to serve 350 dinners. I have also signed up with 6 people to serve coffee to a high school father-son breakfast.

I don't break any laws with the exception of speeding. I don't see how I am ruining America.

Replies: