Appreciate you posting this
by ndsapper (2024-02-26 19:25:58)
Edited on 2024-02-26 19:57:16

In reply to: If Trump wasn’t such a tool he would easily win people back  posted by Inigomontoya

While you’re predictably getting pummeled, I don’t think your opinion is unique. There isn’t a person I know here in DC that would say it, but friends around the country, at least the veterans and working class, all races by the way, think more like you. They don’t like Trump but he’s a viable alternative.

I had a thought that it feels like 2016 again…just a desire for a radical change in how our Federal government operates.

I don’t mind. I know lots of people that are voting
by Inigomontoya  (2024-02-26 19:39:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

against Biden that aren’t “Trumpers/MAGAs”. I know that’s hard for some on here to understand but it’s true. Voting for Trump means you must love Trump, fascism, and hate democracy isn’t actually true.

Might not be a Trumper / MAGA but you are willing to
by wpkirish  (2024-02-26 23:44:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Accept what Trump says he is going to do n You may think Trump is lying about what he intends to do. Given the project 2025 plans I don’t think that is the case but I suppose it is possible. I think we can confidently say a vote for Trump is a vote for tariffs, more isolationism, revenge against perceived enemies, walking away from Ukraine and allowing someone who wishes to be a dictator and has already tried to overturn an election a second term as the head of the nation. I am sure there are a host of other items that can be added to the list.

I can understand folks saying they can’t vote for Biden but you don’t get ignore all the things Trump has done and intends to do if you vote for him.