Ok, this is where I bow out.
by krudler (2024-03-16 19:43:32)
Edited on 2024-03-16 19:47:06

In reply to: Hyper-left  posted by sprack

If you can't see the issue with the manner, approach, and form in which you attempted to make your post, I can't help you. You're not even getting the support you typically get in these Trump circle jerk posts.

It's clear you have some hyper-left wing feed that pops up to feed your daily outrage posting about Trump, and that's how you wound up in an uber-left twitter feed.

Again, posting some cropped 15 second clip is evidence of nothing. You made the post, the burden is on you to provide the context when there's only 15 seconds supplied. I'm not going to do your work for you if you're too lazy to do so. And yes, I generally do ignore partisan twitter feeds that have clearly cropped a very short clip from a longer speech because they tend to crop out the beginning and end of said clip for a reason that suits their point of view. You already know this. And yes, if Trump is saying that if Biden gets elected instead of him then the economy will be a bloodbath, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Nor do I "need your help".

You're not arguing in good faith here, but I hope you enjoy your weekend regardless and not let this short, context-less clip keep you up at night. Cheers.

Edit: I responded to your previous, unedited post. Bloodbath is a term used for more than just violence, and I've heard it used countless times to describe economic and financial outcomes. Even recently, it was used by multiple media outlets to describe the firings at the RNC. I'm certain those staffers were not butchered or otherwise subjected to some form of bloodshed. I can be concerned all I want to about right-wing rhetoric, it doesn't really address your cropped clip. Anyway, cheers brother.

Replies: