Gosh...
by Kbyrnes (2024-03-16 20:11:32)
Edited on 2024-03-16 20:12:39

In reply to: You need to do some due diligence on whom you link  posted by Raoul

...I found this in about 30 seconds, searching YT for "trump rally Dayton." It's the whole hour and a half or so from which the clip sprack posted is a portion.

I scrolled through it for about 5 minutes; it seems to be Trump's typical goofy stream of consciousness. He spent a minute saying over and over that J.B. Pritzker must like to eat; like, he must eat five cheeseburgers, there's J/B. in his office, "Do you want something to eat?" "Yeah 5 burgers." Trump, responding then to his own strange narrative: "Who eats five burgers?" Then he meanders to the next subject.

After seeing this, I'm not any more concerned about Trump as a future president than I was yesterday. He's an awful person and it would be a stain on our history if we returned him to that office. He's still the guy who said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, maybe he'd date her. Yikes. And Mike Huckabee thinks kids' minds are being poisoned about the good Trump.

I'd make a substantive distinction between a wacko website where someone spouts weird opinions or claimed facts, such as, the world is flat; Sandy Hook didn't happen; or Comet Pizza was a front for child molestation; and, on the other hand, the posting of a video of Trump (or Biden, or whoever) speaking at a rally.

You may be correct in your assessment of the source, whom I know not. I do watch MeidasTouch once in a while for fun. But the point Sprack was making was about what Trump said; and Trump really did say it, so downplaying the X source doesn't change that. I suppose this might be a case where I'm saying, don't shoot the piano player.