Slow and a different mix.
by wpkirish (2024-03-24 18:34:52)

In reply to: I think there is another issue but I'm not sure how it works  posted by ufl

Assume for a second one could hide an effort to fraudulent add thousands of ballots for one candidate. It certainly doesn’t make sense that one would be able to do it in this situation. The party in the county basically split down the middle in terms of who the officials endorsed. There are people in this office who support both of these candidates. The idea one campaign would be able to secretly add thousands of ballots and would be doing so in a manner that the vote totals mirror somewhat closely the overall results is insanity.

The margin before mail in ballots was like 8500 votes. There were 109,000 mail in ballots and apparently the spokesperson forgot to update the number for ballots received Monday. Which is where the fraud allegation is originating.

As I said in a different post the problem is the people who have been screaming loudest about crime couldn’t find the time to vote. Most of the North side wards where the complaints have been the loudest literally had turnout below 25%. I am good friends with an alderwoman on the NW side with lots of police officers and fire fighters in her ward. 23% of the people voted.

If Williams wins I don’t think he will be as bad as Foxx but 75% of the voters handed their vote to someone else.