This is truly the golden age of the grift. *
by Revue Party (2024-03-25 18:37:39)

In reply to: I dont remember whose analysis I was reading but the  posted by wpkirish

This user did not provide content for this post

Today’s installment - The Bible
by IAND75  (2024-03-26 14:13:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

From the linked CNBC article:

Donald Trump on Tuesday started promoting a line of pricey Bibles in a partnership with country music star Lee Greenwood, whose song “God Bless the U.S.A.” is omnipresent at the former president’s political rallies.

“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many,” Trump said in a video on Truth Social announcing the business deal.

“It’s my favorite book. It’s a lot of people’s favorite book,” he added…

It’s the “only Bible” endorsed by either Trump or Greenwood, the site proclaims. And, it adds, it’s “the ONLY Bible inspired by America’s most recognized patriotic anthem, God Bless The USA.”

The text is also printed in a large font that highlights the words of Jesus in red, per the site.

The Coach can't compete. (link)
by Revue Party  (2024-03-26 17:01:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

A new sucker logs on every minute. *
by BigBadBrewer  (2024-03-25 21:44:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I read a long piece today on Andrew Huberman
by ACross  (2024-03-25 21:40:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I had never heard of him before today. I had never heard of the freak who SEE posted about who called himself a doctor but wasn't but did have an undergraduate degree in physical therapy from Elon and did run a few Ironmans and did preach that nobody should ever have two cheat days in a week.

What is wrong with people.

For what it's worth (link)
by StetsonDan  (2024-03-26 09:05:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

You seem to have nailed your summary of him last year

"I had never heard of him before today."
by EricCartman  (2024-03-27 12:01:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Also, here's a post of yours about him from last year...