Did you read what I wrote? I said they have no role in
by wpkirish (2024-03-26 23:28:22)

In reply to: So the head of CTU, and CTU have no power in elections  posted by AIRBORNEIRISH

Administering the election and they don’t. Guess what there are employees in that office who are supporting both candidates. This isn’t 1956 the idea you can get away with the type of fraud you are alleging is laughable. Hell the Republican lawyer who spent his life chasing proof admits he never found any.

What are you going to say when she holds on to win? Will the election be legitimate? The problem is very basic the elected officials who supported her suck at getting people to the polls and people who have been complaining about Kim Foox didn’t care enough to turn out to vote. You talked about how the time of year was used to depress turnout which completely ignores the fact the primary two years ago was in June and turnout was basically the same.

If they uncover evidence of fraud the people should be prosecuted and thrown in jail. I think the more likely explanation is after David Orr’s retirement you have a bunch of people without much experience in charge and they made mistakes. Hell even both campaigns have said that.