In a two party system, it's either Biden or Trump. If
by sorin69 (2024-04-15 09:15:19)

In reply to: What percentage of the board will vote for him?  posted by EricCartman

you live in a swing state, you have the power to help keep a proven incompetent out of control monster out of a retaliatory second term. Everything else pales in comparison. That's your choice. Please own it. I am not interested in engaging in one more debate about Biden and the Democrats. In this case, not to choose really is to choose. (I see that Sununu, much praised in these precincts, says that he will vote for Trump. Of course.)

I suppose if there's a debate to be had, it's how much lasting damage you think Trump will or won't do. For the record, I don't share the hysteria of too many on the left. The country will survive four more years of this incompetent monster. But I'm hard pressed to think of even one way we or the world will be better off (does anyone think, e.g., Trump is going to help reduce the national debt, to pick the most defensible argument my GOP friends can make?). Maybe the fallout (metaphorical?) from four more years will help purge of us of MAGA fever once and for all.

Replies: