Given the context of the original comment asking if the
by wpkirish (2024-04-16 15:34:49)

In reply to: so a teen with a hoody on pulled down close to his eyes  posted by airborneirish

wearing of masks is woke virute signaling, I answered what I think when I see someone wearing a mask.

As an example I was on campus Sunday night and yesterday and saw a number of people wearing masks and that was my thought.

But to highlight your astute power of observations my view would change when you switch the question from a general is it woke virtue singaling to a specific I see a teen in a hoodie pulled down to his eyes and a surgical mask. Crazy thought but yes I might have a different thought in different circumstances. But of course I cant really answer your hypothetical without more information. Is the teen 13 or 18? Is he or she alone or with a group? If there is a group are they also wearing a mask and hoodie pulled down or are can I see their faces? What time of day is it? Am I in my neighborhood or somewhere I am regulalry or somewhere I dont know? Am I near a school that just let out? What time of day is it?

What I find interesting is you apparent need to change the facts to something different to reinforce your view of how right you are and how wrong I am.

Have a good day.