She was always a lost cause.
by Angel (2023-12-28 19:54:30)
Edited on 2023-12-28 19:55:57

In reply to: For those hoping that Nikki Haley is the Great GOP Hope  posted by sprack

Trump is the GOP now.

I was hoping she'd be the nominee, and obviously not because I agree with her on much of anything, but just because she's normal and wouldn't be a dictator. But she's not going to win it and never was. This just shows us all again that she has no principles.

The most disappointing thing of all will be when she rolls over and endorses Trump, giving permission for the normies to vote for him.

It's really frustrating to me...
by ewillND  (2024-01-02 13:27:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

That in my lifetime (I am 49) there will never be a woman POTUS.

I'm with you. I don't agree with her on much of anything, but she is normal and wouldn't be a dictator.

But our system is still, in 2024, set up for White men to be in power. The Republican party has been taken over by MAGA, and MAGA is racist and sexist. And women running as Democrats are viewed as "too soft."

So here we are, in 2024, with Trump v. Biden. I really wish that Gretchen Whitmer would run, and make everyone think a little harder.

excellent pun *
by ravenium  (2023-12-29 00:43:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I liked it. *
by Angel  (2023-12-29 15:11:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply