Is part of the struggle with number 1 the fact #2 will not
by wpkirish (2024-01-04 19:51:37)

In reply to: I agree with your #1 and #2 wholeheartedly.  posted by Barrister

happen?

Saw an old Politico article online today and it appears very liklely Justice Gorsuch plagiarized in at least one article he wrote (i dont remember if they alleged more than one). I doubt Chris Rufo was upset with Gorsuch.

Take the example of Bill Ackman who was very outspoken toward the students who wrote letters supporting Hamas after 10/7 which is certainly his right and as I write back then I dont even disagree with his right to do that. Students took an action and should be willing to accept the consequences if they believe in what they did.

He set his focus on the the Harvard President after she testified before Congress. Again this is his right and is consistent with his views post 10/7. Having achieved his goal there has not turned his focus on the Harvard Board which for supporting the President.

Who didnt he go after for anti-semitic postings? Elon Mush who Ackan actually defended for antisemitic postings on X. OF course I am sure the fact he is an investor in X and likely other Musk companies is not why he views his statements differently.

The bigger problem for Musk may be at home as his outspoken view on plagiarism caused others to review his wife's dissertation and it appears she also has some problems.