His posts were fine, IMO.
by TJK1998 (2024-01-17 11:27:10)

In reply to: He went on a DEI rant on Twitter.  posted by EricCartman

He got criticized that the policy he was sticking up for was "DEI on paper" instead of "DEI in practice", but mostly by hairpullers. I thought his intentions and the substance were valid.

I do agree that he's wading into more online squabbles; I don't think there's any question he's gearing up to get into politics, which is why he sold the Mavs.

All rich people lose some sense of reality over time, but man, we can do a lot worse in our national leadership than him.

That's a fair take.
by EricCartman  (2024-01-17 15:02:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I used to read his blog a long time ago. He usually had reasonable takes on issues, and I do like that he is trying to help society with his "cost-plus" Rx company.

His twitter fight was on my mind, so I might have a bad read here.

Bill Ackman is promoting Dean Philips on X. It will be interesting to see if Philips is able to gain some traction here, since he is the only alternative to Biden that doesn't seem insane.

Agree with all of this *
by Charlie Hough  (2024-01-17 12:25:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply