Herculez! *
by santamonica (2012-09-11 21:27:29)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Justice really *
by HereComesTheSun  (2012-09-11 21:29:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

US 1, Jamaica 0, Post 3...
by Scoop80  (2012-09-11 22:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll take the vital 3 pts

Would have been nice to get a 2nd goal
by santamonica  (2012-09-11 22:05:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They took their foot off the gas a little early, but I'll take the points as well.

Combo platter...
by RyanShaySalvo  (2012-09-12 09:36:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you think it could have been a combination of the USA being less aggressive and Jamaica pushing the attack considerably more after the goal? That looked like the case to me. If so, then Jamaica partially screwed themselves by playing so many dudes behind the ball early on. Not that I am complaining. From the time of the goal until about the 86th minute when all organization fell to pieces, Jamaica were making me plenty nervous.

That being said, the first 2/3 of that match was an impressive display by Klinsmann's side, especially so given they were missing key personnel.

The last 20 mins gave me Digger flashbacks from NCAAs...
by Scoop80  (2012-09-11 22:18:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

before shot clocks. Fotrunately, this one ended better than those games.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.