The ACC is going to be one hell of a lacrosse conference
by flanner96 (2012-09-12 11:06:53)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

ND, SU, Duke, UNC, MD and UVA.
We won't hear anyone complain about our strength of schedule ever again.

Brian Hammilton on twitter - Corrigan's response to move
by NDoggie78  (2012-09-12 16:33:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brian Hamilton @ChiTribHamilton

#NotreDame lacrosse coach Kevin Corrigan on ACC move: "This was the final piece of the puzzle for us."

ACC lacrosse > SEC football *
by Boston Domer  (2012-09-12 15:27:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed. There's no "Vanderbilt" in this conference. *
by flanner96  (2012-09-13 15:20:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A regular murderer's row you might say. *
by nacholibre  (2012-09-12 14:09:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love it! *
by 53stackmonster  (2012-09-12 13:25:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wouldn't shock me to see 4-5 teams make the NCAA
by orangeparkirish  (2012-09-12 11:33:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tourney each year coming from this conference given the ACC's SOS in lacrosse

Should be a helluva strong conference with womens lacrosse too as Cuse is joining and they were finalists last season

Considering all 6 teams have made the last 5 NCAA Lax
by steelhop  (2012-09-12 14:52:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tournaments, you are underselling the point.

As a Hopkins grad, I'll be curious to see how that might impact Hopkins schedule with respect to the fact Hopkins has had UMd, UNC, UVA, and SU (and Duke sometime) on the schedule for at least the last 25 years.

5 is very likely, 6 is possible depending on the
by orangeparkirish  (2012-09-12 15:47:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

win-loss records, out of conference wins, etc. The SOS will be out of sight for ACC Lacrosse teams

That is my thought. *
by steelhop  (2012-09-13 11:22:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will be interesting to see who DOESN'T make the NCAAs
by flanner96  (2012-09-12 13:06:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...out of that bunch.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.