Any of you interested in EPL Fantasy League for 2013/14?
by wiNDycityfan (click here to email the poster) (2013-02-14 16:44:44)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I've used different engines in the past, but I consider Yahoo the most popular and engaging.

For some of you that haven't played, here are some basic features of the Yahoo league:

* You can pick any player you want, regardless whether another fantasy owner has chosen it or not, but you’re bound by a salary cap of 100 points.
* You have I believe until 6AM ET Saturday morning to make your selections, but you’re not forced to make selections every week, as long as you pick and submit 11 players.
* It doesn’t matter whether any of your selected players is benched, or sits out by injury or infraction(s). However, anything but fielding 11 players will score you zero points.
* There’s no head-to-head match among fantasy owners. Season-long cumulative points will claim the winner of the league.
* The scoring is outlined on the site, and obviously determined by how many goals, assists, clean sheets, saves, etc. your players get. Likewise, yellow and red cards will subtract you points.

Email me if interested (by the way, you’ll need a Yahoo email address to sign up and play). I can always create the league right away and test drive the balance of the current EPL season, which would start counting from this Saturday’s matches onwards.

Have you tried the EPL site Fantasy League?
by iudomer  (2013-02-15 09:51:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm in that right now, like it better than Yahoo's.

NDNation League exists here. The name of it is
by nacholibre  (2013-02-15 13:44:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NDNation

Join up.

Can you guys provide a link? *
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-02-15 14:04:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here you go. (link)
by nacholibre  (2013-02-15 15:01:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How do I join NDN's league? Is it private?
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-02-15 15:05:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If so, it is asking for a code.

I'm all done getting my profile and team up.

Found this. Give it a try. (link)
by nacholibre  (2013-02-15 15:17:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is closed *
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-02-15 17:02:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, you have to join at the beginning of the season
by ChicagoWave03  (2013-02-16 11:24:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think this is the 3rd season we've run it. Beorach always sets it up each August.

Wont miss next season. Thanks all *
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-02-16 12:36:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.