An average of 8 matches are on in the US per day
by Irish 01 (2013-03-01 11:32:57)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I am willing to bet that is more than are broadcast here in London.

Who's covering MLS this spring?
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-03-01 13:05:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was looking with my son and other than the ESPN game of the week and MLS Live, I don't see who else is covering MLS on cable.

NBC has the MLS contract
by Xaeryne  (2013-03-01 13:13:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A few games over the course of the year are on NBC (not sure how many, but the Sounders' opener tomorrow is at least a local broadcast), and there is almost always one on NBC Sports Network (now DirecTV channel 220).

I was thinking it was NBCSN. Just not sure why it
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-03-01 16:34:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

doesn't show up at that TV listing site to which I linked.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.