US releases centenial kit
by Irishlawyer (2013-03-01 15:45:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I like it. Best badge we've had in some time.

Excellent *
by Irish 01  (2013-03-04 18:16:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like the badge.
by baloo88  (2013-03-02 11:07:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My favorite US jersey is this one.

I think we should consider incorporating the coiled snake and "Don't Tread on Me" into the badge. It would pay homage to uniquely American history, and I think it would help establish an identity that arose organically among the players and fans. A couple of the fan designs I've seen are really great. It's hard to incorporate the snake into the badge without it seeming cartoonish, but some people really managed to hit the mark.

I agree with DTOM.
by NDBass  (2013-03-02 20:12:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just happy the stars on the centennial crest stand for something. It is embarrassing that our badge has meaningless stars in a sport when stars on/around crests stand for major accomplishments.

Listing alternate shot that's not blocked at my office.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-03-01 16:35:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.