Spurs-Arsenal (spoiler)
by baloo88 (2013-03-03 11:43:45)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The Gunners sure can play beautifully but not when and where it matters. Same as it ever was. No trophies. No Champions League. What more does Wenger have to do to get fired?

Is that you Piers? *
by alleghenyirish  (2013-03-03 20:45:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Far from it.
by baloo88  (2013-03-03 21:56:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd describe myself as a Clint Dempsey fan, which I suppose means I'm a Spurs fan now. I don't, however, take any pleasure in the decline of Wenger and Arsenal. I would much rather see Arsenal than Chelsea get the final CL spot.

Spoiler
by CountyArmagh  (2013-03-03 13:19:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Villas-Boas continuing to defy his critics.....though defeating a Wenger team is all the rage these days.

spoiler
by baloo88  (2013-03-03 11:48:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Piers Morgan is pissed. Good.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.