VB falls to Duke 3-1, again without Holt..three losses since
by Domerduck (2016-11-06 22:48:49)

her injury. She seems to be very important to the team as we beat Duke the 1st time we played them (also 3-1) with her in the lineup. We also lost to Miami at home last weekend 3-2 when we beat them 3-0 in Coral Cables earlier in the season. Overall record was 18-4 with her available and 1-3 with her out.

Does anyone know if or when she'll be back? I don't see us making the NCAA's unless we turn this around. Only 6 more matches left before NCAA's

She has a broken bone in one leg. It required surgery and
by MPG  (2016-11-07 11:31:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I presume that she is finished for this season. Without this injury the Irish would have made the NCAA tourney because they had reached the top 30 in RPI.

Thx..I hadn't picked that up onthe official ND site...it's
by Domerduck  (2016-11-08 06:29:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

clear she made a big difference on the team as a new transfer player this year. Hopefully she will be back next year and we add the depth necessary to sustain our performance for the year.

Takes time to build depth. The team will get there in yr. 3 *
by Indy77  (2016-11-07 10:43:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post