I got a perfect score on today's immaculate grid
by TheRC (2024-01-30 13:06:01)

it was pretty easy. My rarity score was 150.

I wish this had been around circa 87-96. I would have been completing grids with rarity scores below 50 just on my knowledge of baseball card backs.

I missed a Silver Slugger
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2024-01-31 11:22:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The award started in 1980, the year after Stargell’s MVP

I don’t have the patience for the 2-team combos
by bizdomer09  (2024-01-30 13:22:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If it’s the Cubs, I’ve got it in 2 seconds and can go as obscure as you want. White Sox, Yankees, Mets, Phillies, Dodgers, I’m good. After that it gets dodgy and I don’t have the patience to rack my brain.

The g-d Diamondbacks are my kryptonite
by ndzippy  (2024-02-02 00:57:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If I see that logo on the screen, I just give up...

(The Rays aren't much better)

There’s like a 21% chance that Edwin Jackson will work. *
by Smooth Jimmy Apollo  (2024-01-30 14:19:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nelson Cruz, Rickey Henderson, Justin Upton, Ron Gant
by hollownd  (2024-02-01 11:45:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those are some of my regulars

I use Matt Stairs almost daily. Mike Morgan too *
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2024-01-31 11:21:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jeremy Giambi
by HTownND  (2024-01-31 14:23:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is gold.

He didn't burn long but he was bright, and the number of up and comers he played with for the Royals and A's who were shipped away for more prospects is legion. But especially one particular bad ass, Jeff Suppan.

Yeah - the key is to have a group of well-trod mid-tier guys
by Oh_Ten  (2024-01-31 15:35:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Matt Stairs is a good one. I also like Rickey Henderson, Jamie Moyer, Rich Hill and Kenny Lofton.