Look, as long as it’s not Detroit, I’m good with it.
by usaf_irish (2024-04-18 12:26:28)

In reply to: I don't claim to know many things...  posted by El Kabong

Yes, some of the things they’ve done have bothered me. But not as badly as the the mere existence of the Red Wings bothers me.

Well the good news about Granger
by Leeroy_Jenkins  (2024-04-18 16:53:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is that I never had to actually see a Blackhawks fan before 2010. Pretty sure nobody even knew hockey was a sport around here. I actually did know one local who had a season ticket package. We used to always go for the Blackhawks and Wings games. It's unfortunate that we moved conferences. I miss the hate.

I miss the hate in sports in general. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-18 17:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Allow me
by Molly Maguires  (2024-04-19 09:55:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You should know by now that I don’t participate in this.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-19 10:44:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For a wide array of reasons.

And you should know I'll never stop
by Molly Maguires  (2024-04-19 12:10:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So it all evens out

I’d never dream of asking you too. It’s part of your charm.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-19 12:30:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least we agree that Michigan sucks.