|Profile for MANOR98||Click here to make or adjust profile|
|Height: 6'0||Weight: 180 lbs.||Alumni Status: '98 BBA, Marketing & CAPP|
|Location: New Jersey||Favorite Baseball Team: New York Mets|
|Natural Enemies: Alarm clocks, I-495, jughandles, people who do 55 in the fast lane|
|Athletic Ability:||10th marathon coming up this fall in Baltimore - will be the 8th state in my somewhat ambitious goal of all 50... I'm up for just about any pickup game in any sport; football and basketball are at the top of the list, though.|
|Sartorial Style:||Moving up the corporate ladder somewhat, so not so many t-shirts any more. A nice polo, or a casual shirt. Jacket and tie every once in a while. Never, under any circumstances, backwards chapeaus, though. I'd hate to be thought of as a lace-curtain, pickle-chugging, panty-waist, uncouth boor.|
|Favorite Beverage and Consumption Freq:||Guinness, anytime, anywhere. Petite syrah has grown on me lately, but generally any quality red or, if the mood is right, a nice dry white. Vodka, straight or mixed with just about anything.
And anything at all when it's on someone else's tab.
|Political Philosophy:||Conservative moderate, loosely speaking. The biggest issues, I tend to be conservative on, the smaller ones could go either way. Registered Republican just so I can vote in a meaningful primary. Damn the two-party system...|
|Religious Philosophy:||Catholicism. Plan to educate my children someday in the mysteries of the Roman church (to paraphrase Doc). I also think that every religion has something it can give in the way of philosophy; Taoism is a favorite. And I also believe, as Ghandi said, "God knows no religion."|
|Musical Favorites:||Billy Joel. Led Zeppelin. U2. Beethoven. George Strait. Jimi Hendrix. Mozart. Dave Brubeck. Diana Krall. Norah Jones. Tony Bennett. Bach. Pearl Jam (vintage, not modern - think Ten and Vs.). Miles Davis. The Beatles. Adele shows some promise of joining the group.|
|Favorite Quote from an ND Coach:||Most men, when they think they are thinking, are merely rearranging their prejudices. - Rock
Don't tell your problems to people: 80% don't care, and the other 20% are glad you have them. - Lou
|Miscellaneous Data:||Lucky husband to a lovely and understanding wife. Proud papa of twin toddler boys and expecting another kid in February '13. Sucker for random trivia and coffee. Especially together.|