Please complete the following information.
All fields except handle and password are optional.
Try to keep each description to 250 words or less.
Favorite Baseball Team:
Favorite Beverage and Consumption Freq:
Favorite Quote from an ND Coach:
N.D. coach-"Save Jimmy Johnson's ass for me."-Lou Holtz; non-N.D. coach-"Football is about two things; blocking and tackling. I don't care about trick plays or fancy formations. If you can block and tackle better than your opponent, you will win."-Vince Lombardi
What else do you want us all to know:
Even though I have been a long time NDNation poster, there are still some people who don't understand my sense of humor and take a lot of my posts seriously when they shouldn't. Here is the rule of thumb; 90% of the time, you shouldn't take my posts seriously. The other 10% should only be taken seriously 50% of the time. email address: firstname.lastname@example.org