À propos of nothing
by Porpoiseboy (2018-04-30 14:33:05)
Edited on 2018-04-30 16:32:07

I like ND hockey and ND lacrosse.

I want both to win the national championship every year.

ND hockey came damned close to doing so this year. But they played finally a team in Minnesota-Duluth who beat them. Those Bulldogs didn't have the best season, but they did have the best postseason. I believe ND had the better season, the better goalie, but the Bulldogs have the trophy. Somehow the Bulldogs pulled it all together at exactly the right time.

ND lacrosse has had many seasons where we had been very excited going into the postseason. We have come this close to winning all the gravy (Fuck Duke and the longstick they rode in on!). Perhaps this is our season.

I think we have had stronger net protection in the past, but we looked good in goal the last two games. We have had our struggles in the past at the X, with turnovers, the list goes on. We smoked the Cavs yesterday still making many mistakes. Players learn from mistakes. We could have opened a Mistakehouse this season and sold out every night. So perhaps this is the season it all comes together in the end.

We have some great leadership and some great players. I hope they take what's theirs. Just grab it, Irish!

Dilly! Dilly!
by akaRonMexico  (2018-04-30 19:30:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And fuck Duke..

If....
by flanner96  (2018-04-30 22:26:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...But Light added Fuck Duke to it's marketing, I might drink a bottle.

Once.

LOL
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-30 22:56:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd buy a case!