15 goals for Albany today... *
by basicbasket (2018-05-19 17:14:38)

This user did not provide content for this post

They haven't shown up in the semi yet
by lenny97  (2018-05-26 12:24:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

down 6-0 half way through the 1st

Apparently the goalie didn't make the trip
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-05-26 16:30:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

20-11 win for the Yalies.

I'll be rooting for the Albany-Yale winner in the final
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-05-20 20:56:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not a difficult call over the Maryland-Duke winner.

Highlights
by Lambconnection  (2018-05-20 11:00:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fabulous highlights. What a game, Nanticoke is
by jrdjr84  (2018-05-20 22:36:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an absolute beast. His second goal where he bull rushes the defender and sends him flying five yards away, giving himself an open look, was fabulous, but the last second goal to end the first half was even better, fighting his way through several defenders.

If we can't win it, I have to say I love watching Native American athletes excel.

One other note: When Baptiste would lose the face-off, he was slashing the hell out of his opponents. Maybe having the all-time NCAA face-off win percentage gets you some breaks, but he was absolutely vicious vicious if he didn't have the ball.

Irelan won 50 percent of the faceoffs
by flanner96  (2018-05-19 22:10:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...if we could do that, we would have beaten Denver too.

We'd also have won if we'd shot 38% (I believe we shot 24%). *
by basicbasket  (2018-05-20 16:32:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Face Offs
by Domer65  (2018-05-20 08:14:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They aren’t the only reason we lost but you are correct, if we could have won 50% of the faceoffs we would have beaten Denver. In fact, if we would have simply won 40% of the faceoffs against Denver we would have beaten them at least 4 more times over the past few years and probably would have won a NC in the process. Denver will be very beatable without Baptiste. I enjoyed watching Albany win.